I’m sure by now you can tell that I have a deep affinity for CVS. To help you understand why I am so enthusiastic about CVS, I have put together this list of reasons why it is my go-to spot for health and a lot of my personal shopping!
- Extra Rewards Bucks
Who doesn’t love free money? You can earn extra rewards bucks, which are essentially dollars that you can then turn around and spend there on your next purchase. CVS pays out Extra Rewards bucks quarterly based on your spending and with purchases of special items. You’re going to spend the money anyway. Why not spend it all in one place and earn money back?
- Extra Rewards Coupons
You have seen the bright red machine when you walk into CVS. This machine spits out coupons that are current promotions and also deals that you can choose to have sent to your card at cvs.com. I highly recommend checking the CVS app or the Extra Rewards section of cvs.com when you are planning your health/hygiene purchase for the month to see if there are any coupons on products you are planning to buy.
- Shopping at CVS Can Save You a Lot of Money.
If you plan your purchases accordingly, using sales and manufacturer’s coupons, in combination with Extra Rewards coupons, you can see your total on the register go down 50… 75%… I’ve even seen people walk out with FREE stuff.
- CVS App
The CVS app allows you to accomplish a lot of helpful tasks all in one place:
- pull up your card (I know I lost mines a long time ago),
- view the status of your prescriptions and order refills,
- scan a product in the store
- view the weekly ad and your available
- and a million more things…
- CVS Pharmacy helps you manage your health.
I don’t really like to take medicine, but when I must, CVS is my preferred pharmacy. They have convenient features like:
- auto refills (they even contacted my doctor when my birth control ran out)
- ordering refills from wherever you are at any time.
- access to your (and your family’s) complete, detailed prescription history you can pull up anywhere (like in the doctor’s office or the ER)
- notifications when your prescription is ready so you don’t have to waste time waiting
- you can even refill your prescriptions online for home delivery.
- CVS is Everywhere.
You can always find a CVS when you need one, no matter where you are and there’s always a 24-hour CVS within driving distance. And now, CVS Pharmacy is at Target! Read more: https://www.cvs.com/help/target_help_index.jsp?WT.ac=CVS-M-TGT-RX-V1-42020-357X24-PZ
- Coin Star
When I need to cash in my change, I know where I can find a Coin Star machine to turn my coins into dollars!
- CVS cares about community inclusion.
CVS has a strong commitment to hiring people with disabilities. Inclusion and opportunities for people with disabilities is something I value, so I choose to spend my money there.
I don’t know if you’ve ever wandered down the snack aisles of CVS… but they have the best selection of scooby snacks in the world. They have many healthy choices for snacks too, not just the standard junk food.
- They sell liquor.
I don’t think anything else needs to be said here.
If you aren’t enrolled in CVS Extra Care Rewards, visit them online and sign up today!